Auld Lang Syne 2016
Photos, videos, etc.
- Saturday 31st December 2016 - The 23rd Auld Lang Syne fell race
- FRA BS (cat B, short length) fell race - 9.6km/300m from Penistone Hill Country Park, near Haworth, W Yorks (GR 025364).
- Race starts 11.30am
- SORRY there is NO entry on the day. This race is pre-entry only, see notes below.
- PM/NS (partially marked, navigational skills required)
- Minimum age 16
- Records 38:57 Andi Jones 2008, 46:33 Scary Mary Wilkinson 2010 (see archive results)
- Team prizes: first 3 men, first 3 ladies
- Bottle of Daleside beer for all finishers
- Senior fancy dress prizes
- (Sorry, no junior Quarry Runs at this race)
- Pre-entry only as there is a limit of 400 runners
- There will be no refunds and no transfers (and remember FRA rules require you to run under your own name!)
- The organisers reserve the right to reserve a small number of places for category winners from recent years.
- On the day of the race, your name will be checked against the pre-entry list and you will sign when you collect your number.
- Only registered runners may run in the race: it crosses private land with special permissions obtained.
Past results and photos